Friday, December 04, 2009

Missing Photos

About three weeks ago I had a copy of two photographs (on one page) that was to be placed in the bottom drawer of the wooden file cabinet by Ref. I don't remember who was at Ref that day but I remember handing to someone and they agreed to open the cabinet and put it in as soon as they were done with a patron. That copy did not make it into the file cabinet according to Alan. If anyone at Ref has seen this paper with the two photos please let me know.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM , Blogger Midge said...

Could they have been placed in the wrong drawer? We need to get this right or we risk losing trust. M

 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home