Monday, December 22, 2008

How to find chesterfield library programs on events.detnews.com

FYI -- Library staff members interested in viewing the descriptions of upcoming Chesterfield Township Library programs that I regularly post on "Zvents" - a search engine maintained by detnews.com - can acccess events.detnews.com and then click on the link "community" in the left side column, and then click on the link "libraries", again in the left side column. At this point you should be on a page listing library events that have been submitted to Zvents. The number of events you view can be narrowed down to those within so many miles (10, 20, 30 etc.) of a town, zip code or community name you enter.

Zvents is free (once an account has been established) for people and organizations to post events, and allows the public to browse events by category, date or location.I have been entering our library programs on Zvents for the last several months or so. I try to stay two weeks ahead in terms of listing upcoming programs.

Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home