Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Electronic In Out Board

We are going to head towards an electronic in out "board" system that works over our network.

I will be installing a 30 day trial version on every staff machine in the building.

Everyone besides shelvers is expected to check in/out using the "real" white board right now, but we seem to be bad at actually doing it. We are hoping by making it very easy and at the tip of every staff members fingers (on the computers), there will be no excuse why we can't keep our status up to date.

I have it installed on about 70 percent of the machines so when you reboot your machines you may see the following:

1. A screen that pops up with the title "Out' n About" at the top of it. Just click on the "connect" .

2. A second screen will pop up, click on "I agree".

3. A third screen will pop up. Type in your full name. NO password and then click on OK.

4. A fourth and final screen will pop up. Click on the Minimize (the dash in the very top right hand corner).

I will go around and give everyone a 5 minute tutorial on how to use it (it is REALLY easy).

I hope to have it fully installed and everyone trained by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home